Site announcements

Consumption of Animal Origin Foods by Regional University Undergraduates During the Economic Crisis in Sri Lanka

Consumption of Animal Origin Foods by Regional University Undergraduates During the Economic Crisis in Sri Lanka

by E D T Somarathne -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students of 3100,4100,

pl give your support to the following suevey.

Dear Colleague! 

I am an undergraduate student of Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka. I am doing a research about survey on consumption of animal origin foods by regional university undergraduates during the economic crisis in Sri Lanka. The economic crisis sharply impacted the price of food and it increased by 90% within this time duration. This situation highly impact to undergraduate students.

As you are a consumer of animal origin foods, I kindly request you spend a few minutes of your valuable time filling out the questionnaire to make the study successful. The responses you admit here would be highly confidential and utilized for research purpose only. Thank you in advance for your valuable support for this study.

Please click the link below to access the questionnaire.

Warm Regards ! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfO4bLih8WCkG4ui7Cd4-ONhoItiBaQPGJkXWWVEWJug3f2hg/viewform?usp=sf_link