Site announcements

Application for Year III Semester I Examinations -Apr./May 2023 (2018/2019) Intake)

Application for Year III Semester I Examinations -Apr./May 2023 (2018/2019) Intake)

by E D T Somarathne -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students  ,

You are requested to submit your Applications for the  Application for Year III Semester I (2018/2019) Examinations on or before 27.03.2023 through the relevant link. 

Repeat / Medical Candidates (Old Curriculum):  https://forms.gle/uVvjyDuLTMzUZfCu5
Those who wish to apply for Year III Semester I (2018/2019) Examinations as Repeat / Medical Candidate under Old Curriculum are requested to submit your applications carefully with the clear scanned copy of the payment slip (Use of a scanning software is highly recommended. Ex: Cam Scanner/ PDF scanner). 
                Repeat / Incomplete / Upgrade Candidate : Rs. 60.00 per course / subject
                Medical Candidate : Rs. 30.00 per course / subject

You are requested to deposit the Repeat / Medical Examination Fees to Rajarata University of Sri Lanka through Account No: 008-1-001-8-1725841, Peoples Bank, Anuradhapura branch or to the Shroff Counter by mentioning your Registration Number as reference. Applicants who failed to upload the payment slip with proper reference format at the below application will be rejected. Further, You should submit your original payment slip while you collecting your Admission Card.

You are requested to fill the application carefully.

Assistant Registrar